Intro


This blog is dedicated to open, interoperable manufacturing software and the coolest, latest and greatest things I see every day while conducting business under the banner of Inductive Automation.

Hello, my name is Steve Hechtman and I am president of Inductive Automation. During the span of one day there is more excitement, more discovery than I can possibly keep to myself. This blog is, therefore, my outlet. WARNING: This site is highly biased in favor of the most powerful, affordable manufacturing software in the world - Ignition by Inductive Automation!

NoSQL with Ignition? Is that possible?

One of our guys, Kevin McClusky,  came up with a way to integrate the NoSQL database MongoDB with Ignition.  Please realize that MongoDB does not respond to SQL queries, rather, it has it's own unique set of commands. But using these commands and Kevin's "how-to" in his blog post here you will be able to use MongoDB in Ignition.  

You can also read more about NoSQL databases from my earlier post here.


No comments: